PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Funding options, page-10

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Great thread, know its on a lot of minds atm.

I think a small upfront payment and a royalty deal for MPS could come left field.

Don't imagine it will be a life changing amount of cash, but enough to get people spending more time looking at PAR.

NEU just got some money as they hit the US market, which was already priced in. I imagine us getting a cash injection that didn't come at the cost of equity will be a great milestone for the company. As for that then generating revenue, I wouldn't expect it to be more than covering MPS off our books and freeing up additional capital for OA.

With the 12m data and feedback from the FDA and requirements for a DMOAD, I think we will then be in a position to negotiate a big pharma joining to carry through the final phases and all the way to approval and sales.

I guess what I am saying is, another cash injection will likely be needed. It could come in the form of debt if the company are able to secure a loan on the back of an MPS deal and predicted revenue?

Debt, Dilution, or Deal are probably our options at the moment, maybe all three?

Maybe whoever wants in on MPS gives us a loan in exchange for rights of first refusal to partner on OA?
    Last edited by PARdonthepun: 19/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $85.35K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 280011 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 44703 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.