PAR 4.08% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

But that total money at the current exchange rate is only 6.3...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    But that total money at the current exchange rate is only 6.3 million US$ Was that new shares or available shares on MSB?
    That certainly wouldn't add to monies for trials, but I am not sure what you are suggesting.

I was going to write that being a Yank, I have hoped that by now there would be an active listing here on an American exchange. I currently own thru the ASX and the International Desk of Fidelity. But knowing that it would be actually listed on an American exchange, I think that there would be more shareholders. I will add with caution, however, Paradigm and Zilosul are still a major unknown in the States by the general public. How many Biopharma's know is anyone's guess. I think that their interests still lie on the back burner at this point, waiting for more proof of it's abilities.

AND, I am more convinced than ever that come the fall, 3rd quarter this year, the forecast calls for pain economically. There is not a whole lot of Media coverage of all the Commercial, mortgage, car loans defaulting, purchases at Big Box stores down, Warehouses half empty, and they are not having free returns on many things, US Postal shipping and mail down, Tighter financing....all the things that came around last 2005-06 causing 2008 have been ignored and amplified thru cheap credit over the years. Credit card rates at over 20%. Car sales down. I could go on, and I wonder how things are going in Australia? I can't imagine big pharma jumping on a company still in trials for millions/billions makes sense at this point.

Sorry for the rant, but this is may be the only reason I can think of that PAR and lots of other fine companies are having their stock prices drawn down to ridiculous levels, all while everything else in the world seems to be going up in price. There, I almost feel better for getting that out of my system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ $317.0K 1.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49998 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 16000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ 531376
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.