WA1 5.37% $13.75 wa1 resources ltd

Funding options, page-49

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    If we are going to talk about funding options my 2cents on what Paul's line about time is of the essence may refer to this. Head down bum up to upgrade the resource and Mets to be eligible to apply for funding. Surely the race is on to secure US govt funding amongst everyone. First in best dressed before the money starts to dry up. Or maybe the message is just time is of the essence to get this project up and running ... and that's it. Flat strap, first to the finish line wins to create value for those holding shares. Been holding 2 years and all I hear is whining from non holders or Short term investors. Am I going to pick the perfect time to exit, probably not but most of the drivel on this forum is just tiresome.

Anyway thought this might be slightly more interesting discussion that the sky is falling.

All in my opinion and DYOR before finding out capital raises dilute your interest unless you really believe in the company and you might sink in a little more to stay whole.

PS if a capital raise is bad news for you, you mustn't be confident that the money is going to be used to create more value.

Rant kind of over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.