VCR ventracor limited

What you are reading is bewilderment as to how someone can...

1. 395 Posts.
    What you are reading is bewilderment as to how someone can actually advocate there is an up-side to this feasco, and actually blame the S/H and a fickled Aussie market??

"Sorry to say this but I believe the current share price is primarily due to fickle Aussie shareholders and investment funds..."
    Un-quote

A positive sentiment post towards vcr, peppered with the occasional line to blame VCR's management does not constitute an "logical and emotionless debate".

These are people's money and lives you are talking about!!!...But you don't really care about that do you?? Since you seem hell-bent on convincing new "investors", and those that are left, that there is a up-side to all this after all!!!!....Why is that I wonder??????

You yourself have stated that your post will not be accepted by people, so whay are you surprised to read my post??

"OK I'll put something out there which I know I'll be shot down for, but here goes...."
    Un-Quote

Additionally, I have only stated what anyone would expect you to do, buy shares in a company that you seem to be advocating that it has a possible up-side, so why are you getting emotional and upset, and refusing to further discuss the point you, yourself have raised???....Just because someone has asked you to put your money where your mouth is???....What's wrong with that?? wasn't that the thrust of your post titled "Australian investors at fault"????!!!!!...that it's the market's problem and not management's?...

I guess what they say is right, talk is cheap, and action speaks louder than words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.