VCR ventracor limited

funding plan, page-15

1. 177 Posts.
    Vyking.

1. You will see from my posts my sentiment is long term buy.

2. I will not disclose what I've bought in VCR but I bet it is more as a proportion of total savings than what you have. However it is immature to debate this sort of thing.

3. Of course it's people's money and lives, including mine.

4. I said the "Australian investors at fault" would not be accepted by people because I am an independent thinker and usually disagree with the majority consensus. Like I said, what is this forum for if you can't express your honest opinion?

5. I didn't have a problem with you saying I should participate in SPP. What I regretted was your sarcastic and disrespectful jibes at me.

6. At this moment I am not planning on participating in SPP. You will read I stated that in a previous post. I also said I might change my mind if VCR obtained a strategic partnership and continued R&D.

7. Another reason for me not participating in SPP is that I have already contributed enough of my investments in VCR. Any person with good position management strategy does not put too many eggs in one basket.

Vyking, I have no quarrel with you. You've lost a lot on VCR. So have I. Please stop directing your anger at me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.