VCR ventracor limited

Vyking. 1. You will see from my posts my sentiment is long term...

1. 177 Posts.
    Vyking.

1. You will see from my posts my sentiment is long term buy.

2. I will not disclose what I've bought in VCR but I bet it is more as a proportion of total savings than what you have. However it is immature to debate this sort of thing.

3. Of course it's people's money and lives, including mine.

4. I said the "Australian investors at fault" would not be accepted by people because I am an independent thinker and usually disagree with the majority consensus. Like I said, what is this forum for if you can't express your honest opinion?

5. I didn't have a problem with you saying I should participate in SPP. What I regretted was your sarcastic and disrespectful jibes at me.

6. At this moment I am not planning on participating in SPP. You will read I stated that in a previous post. I also said I might change my mind if VCR obtained a strategic partnership and continued R&D.

7. Another reason for me not participating in SPP is that I have already contributed enough of my investments in VCR. Any person with good position management strategy does not put too many eggs in one basket.

Vyking, I have no quarrel with you. You've lost a lot on VCR. So have I. Please stop directing your anger at me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.