VCR ventracor limited

BridgeBaron;Quote"Actually, you only ever seem to post on...

1. 395 Posts.
    BridgeBaron;

"Actually, you only ever seem to post on VCR"
    Un-quote

Actually, I also post on the DOW thread sometimes as I day-trade the US Futures.

I have also decided long ago, that I will not sell my shares, and will hold to the bitter-end. So, any thoughts re. money lost etc etc, are just that, as I was prepared for the worst.

As I said, I will not be participating in the SPP, for the simple reason that I will not throw good money after bad, specially when I know it's going directly into the Director's pockets, with a yet further capital raising in June!!!

".....and I hope to see a reasoned discussion of the pros and cons of this raising on the forum."
    Un-quote

So do I. I’d also like to think that some mature and responsible comments and not trying to rev-up/flog a dead horse, at investor’s costs. There are no difference between posts like these and those that were made a while back when the SP was at 0.60 and 0.50 cents, advocating that it was a good buy at those prices!!!...

I wonder if those posters would consider the SP was a bargain now, or consider that it was responsible for them to make these posts in light of current prices??

This is what I take exception to, irresponsible posts that have one intention only, rev-up the price at the costs to those less informed. It's greed at it raw level.

Blakes7;

"I will not disclose what I've bought in VCR but I bet it is more as a proportion of total savings than what you have. However it is IMMATURE to debate this sort of thing."
    Un-Quote

For once I agree with you, it is Immature to discuss this sort of thing and you will see I never mentioned how many shares you have, you did!!!!....I merely asked you to put your money where your mouth is and buy some more since you seem to be advocating some up-side to all of this.

"What I regretted was your sarcastic and disrespectful jibes at me."
    Un-quote

What is regrettable is your post stating that the "Australian investors at fault", posted under the auspices of “independent thinker” and “freedom to express your view, and not taking into account the impact that it would have on unknowledgeable investors that it may affect. This is akin to all previous posts that use to “promote” this stock irrespective of what happened. I wonder what happened to all those, they don’t seem to be anywhere to be found now!!!!!

Oh, and btw, if I wanted to be sarcastic, you would definitely have read it, you would not have needed to read it between the lines. I have been posting here long enough for you to know that.

“At this moment I am not planning on participating in SPP.”
    Unquote

Nooo, you don’t say!!!!!.....what a surprise!!!!….....see, now that’s being sarcastic!!

I have no quarrel with you either Blakes7. Prior to today’s post, you seemed to be reasonable in you comments. But comments like these made today, may very well have an impact on those that are less knowledgeable both financially and emotionally. You may wish to consider this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.