VCR ventracor limited

funding plan, page-4

1. 12,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Have to agree.

I to am at a loss. Can't understand how something with so much potential has fallen to it's knees.

Going by the last 2 capital raising why would any body participate. The following info is from memory as I couldn't be bothered wasting any more time than I need to on this Co. Wasn't one raising at 80c (for the sophisticated investor) & another at $2-25 (or was it
    $1-80??) anyway working on the last raising, share price has increase by a whopping -72 cents or 90% loss + or -.

Based on the other raisingsthese figures are exponentially worse. I would put the same premium here (as based on past performance) so -90% * 8.1c = -7.29 ,......so I see an entry some where around .....wait for it .81 of a cent.. (Dilution not taken into account here)

I wonder if the directors would be buying at this level. :)

I think the acid test here will be so see not only the directors taking up their quota, but doing some serious buying..anything less than what the HTW directors will be a vote of no confidence..

Time will tell..

I still hold. Not a chance of taking up this offer when I will be able to enter (& lose even more money) at a much lower entry point.

Very annoyed...Sarcasm was intended. So angry didn't proof read so hope it make sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.