MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

Funding position, page-5

1. 813 Posts.
    good to have your views pcs

It's a speculative buy thats for sure.

but the positives are that Teck have a good track record and they also

Teck are not out of it - have a look at the MNQ website and the deals of the JV. Teck can buy back in later in 2 different scenarios. As Linc said they did something similar with OZL but were eventually bought out.

It all comes down to the drill bit - the position and what they find.

If they have visible copper then look out. If they have grades of 1% or higher over large strike then that should at least get a decent re-rate.

I mention the codes SIR and SFR - that is pie in the sky stuff. But there is a real remote chance of it being something similar. So for me its worth a punt.

It could all end with bad drill results and a SP back in the 1-2 c range.

The next few weeks will be telling. They have some equipment on site to get a rough guide about what they find so they could announce preliminary results in a matter or days/weeks - not a 6-8 week turn around for conventional drill results.

From the company has said they want to keep the market information flowing. Another positive in my book. All too often companies just keep investors in the dark.

Like I said its a punt. Could loose most of what I put it, come out even or a bit ahead. If really lucky then make some serious cash - thats the risk with small caps and drilling.

With a MC of 4 mill and tight small register - then it could move fast if they find paydirt. That's why I am taking the risk.

Interesting times. Thanks for posting and keeping the thread going with balanced views.

DW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.