BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Funding/Retainer documents for MB class action, page-31

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I never invested in the company because looking at their management in interviews and reading their comments in the media I did not think they had what it takes to take on the complexity making a success of themselves in China in comparison to A2m.

In answer to your question no the directors should not get off scot free. I think they made some very bad ill advised decisions and showed a complete lack of caution by ramping up production under those terms and gambling with stakeholders money that there was not going to be any bumps in the road.

If they were more conservative in expansion and did not get greedy by shafting the Daigous that helped them in the first place the SP might well be still around $10 and for that, and their deceptive behavior thereafter they deserve to be punished.

Doing some research I did not realize that companies take out insurance for cover themselves for such contingencies (Class Actions) so I retract my statement in part but I still see it at this point in time as a major distraction at a time that the company is fighting for its survival in sourcing a alternate supplier to replace there soon to be ex supplier. They are caught in a perfect storm of events most of which are of their own doing and I hope for shareholders sake they survive what has engulfed them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.