TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Just trying to wrap my head around the announcement today. From...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Just trying to wrap my head around the announcement today.
    From my understanding a DFS is a 'bankable' document that can help secure financing. (Obviously this is still just "in theory").

Just cap raising is not an option as to get the 7-900 million needed, you would need billions of shares and the dilution would be massive and that is if you could even get funded for that.

So my question is:
    With PB pretty confident of finalising the offtake agreement with WOOJIN in the next few weeks (and possibly others), is this also a 'bankable' document? Could TNG take the DFS and the offtake agreements to whoever is funding it and show that we have a binding agreement to sell enough product to repay the loan (with any interest incurred).

I'm not sure how the financing model would look as you cant just go to a bank and get this kind of $$$. I imagine it will be a combination of a few different funding models. In this climate I hope that there are still financing companies that can see the outcome and not 'play it too safe'. Hopefully one of the offtake partners can help secure financing with their contacts.

Its definitely a mammoth task to bring it all together and PB sounds very confident, which surprised me. I am thinking he basically has agreements sorted, like he mentioned WOOJIN is already going over the final agreement.
    I was doubting this project over the last few months. But each time (TIVAN and DFS) I have been proved wrong. So I have no reason now to doubt what PB is saying regarding the change of financing.

I think I will just stop watching the price go sideways / down, set some comsec alerts and come back in a few months. I'm sure the NT government want to see a huge project like this succeed also. I lived in Darwin most of my life and the NT government is more active than most. So I am sure they will help out where they can with mining licences and also using their expertise on Native title agreements and the like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $7.806K 167.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 502280 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 37254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.