TVN 7.84% 5.5¢ tivan limited

"funding secured"

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60

All, as discussed in my brief posts of 14 Jan, I will not be commenting on the ‘micro’ of TNG, neither here on this forum, or via the AFR. This is for obvious reasons.
    The only carve-out is to say that I had an extensive discussion with PB before Xmas, when I started to get involved. I have been around the blocks for a very long time, and I was ok with what he conveyed. That is reflected in me now being a top 10 shareholder, per public record, and with a long-term horizon.

As referenced, I fully understand the shareholder fatigue, and I have no problem with being critical of management and boards, nor politicians or technocrats for that matter. If you read my public stuff you will see that.

One suggestion is to tone down the ad hominem stuff. It is not cool, not constructive.
    There is a broader point here as well: I dont rate pseudonymity. There is a lack of accountability that results. It degrades the conversation, enables disinformation and market manipulation. It is similar in Crypto: actually it is worse there as I can see the mods here are on the case. Note that I went out of my way in January to confirm my own personal identity. You all know who I am, and I do not know any of you. This is what Bentham called a panoptican. Not cool, own your shit.

Briefly, on the ‘macro’ for TNG, as I said Jan 14:

My concern in years prior was not the project, it wasfinancing. The environment has shifted significantly, in that respect. I saythat with 25yrs of experience at the pointy end of global capital markets. Thiswont be a straight line by any means. But I like the timing, and the riskreward.

I don’t yet see a sufficient appreciation here on HotCopper as to the seismic events that have been taking place, both in terms of the long-run ESG agenda, and now Russia/Ukraine, which is an acute geo-political inflection point & will re-oriented the entire global commodity complex.

Governments are mobilising, esp in critical minerals, but also energy and ag, and will continue to do so. This is happening in real-time acrossAustralia (federal, state and territory), theeuro area and the US as well, as confirmed by myAFR colleague yesterday. The US stuff, while it has disappointed in the past, is real now, I am convinced.

The financing constraint for viable yet capex intensive projects, such as Mount Peake, is collapsing as a consequence. The political constraints and now morphing into incentives, as well.

Again, I have no ‘micro’ insights to convey from TNG/PB, nor would I. But I still like the risk / reward.

If you all must indulge in pseudonymous online opprobrium, maybe reflect on those seeking to game the ‘funding secured’ announcement.
    Or better yet, dont even do that. Just read up, stay patient, and understand the world is changing rapidly.

gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.004(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $90.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $83.81K 1.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12898 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 106273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ 553358
Last updated 15.26pm 26/04/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.