GTE 3.57% 2.7¢ great western exploration limited.

Actually Def you will find that the culture of the day back...

1. 541 Posts.
    Actually Def you will find that the culture of the day back during Russian annexation was a very conservative approach. No one person ever wanted to make a mistake, in fact the whole communist system was based on a cummunal attitude rather than a single person.

I can assure you it would'nt have been one person putting their signature on a document to gain one-upmanship, on the contrary it would have been a vast & varied number of people all involved professionally. Hence all the documents & pages that the company has to sift & detail thru to get to the prize (200 jounals all with 200 pages each sounds about right)

How do I know this - my father escaped from one of the annexed communist countries back in the 50's & worked in various govenment posts for a long time. He told me many a story where he had to get 5 signatures for the most menial of tasks, so your theory of x + y tonnes Def is more than likely to be proved wrong in my opinion.

Interesting couple of months ahead with the holiday season fast approaching. Be nice to seea 4 in front of the s/p b4 Xmas & then hopefully well beyond in the first qtr of 2012.

Cheers to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $24.68K 893.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 359079 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 133043 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.