SFG 20.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Funding Stage 1a PSD

1. 4,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    I expect SFG is very close to announcing a funding package for Project Sea Dragon.
    The reason being that both WA directors have not been in their Perth office for many weeks, according to the receptionist they have been in the eastern states. When I rang the Perth office yesterday the receptionist told me both the directors were due back in Perth end of next week.
    Now that alone doesn't "prove" or "guarantee" that the funding will be announced, but I remain positive. I consider all of the other supporting evidence that has been slowly but surely developing over the years, including the supportive stance taken by the NT, WA and Federal Governments.
    i won't go into any more detail, anyone who has truly followed the company, or has an interest can read about it through company releases, including many company presentations.
    The point of this thread, and my post, is for anyone who has an interest to consider buying shares, that you may not be able to buy shares for much longer before the funding announcement.
    I'd imagine any announcement would possibly be preceded by a Trading Halt.

Now i maybe wrong about my expectation of this announcement, but I can say with absolute surety, that the share price won't be languishing at its current level if funding is announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.646K 568.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 17430129 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4831463 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.