SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Funding Stage 1a PSD, page-4

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    So I might've been too slow in moving my australian super into a SMSF

I'm probably a couple weeks away from having the rollover happen...

Was planning to get another million shares which is still conservative around 20-25% of my portfolio I don't believe in not having at least 4 - 5 decent prospects in case one goes ass up when your talking super, but I haven't done bad for context I'm 36 years old I'm sitting at about 4 fold the average balance for my age and I can see a way with choosing my own shares to turbocharge that to another level, I see SFG as a long term prospect 5 years + but the return near the end of that I think would be 10 fold plus. However I think the first leg up might be to 30 cents say this year once funding is announced before they make the asx 300 so it was definitely something I want to ride prior to that.
    Anyway I'm convinced it's best to manage your own super proactively if you get to where the fees are comparable, I first put all my super into australian and international shares without any selection just trusted the super fund because I figured a 50% GFC crash was a once in a lifetime opportunity which it was. Once they came back up I spent a couple years sitting with 100% cash because I became convinced a new debt deflation crash was due, I'd done well and could afford to sit it never really eventuated because governments have continued to pile on debt but there was a 15-20% pull back a few years back and I saw a stock I wanted to invest in so I've started investing in companies where I see value or a likely change in the supply / demand curve ever since, sometimes like Pilbara Minerals they halved so my timing was out but I averaged down in a share issue and I got out 100% up on that one which still wasn't the peak share price 80 cents versus 1.20 so i short sold myself lol. I am still convinced Lithium has a bright future so riding out the dips and bottom drawer for some stocks without getting emotional is important, SFG is one of those but I completely understand people that have been holding on too long. The Covid pandemic I thought about selling everything at the start when it started to edge down a few percent and procrastinated for a while and by then a week or two had passed and it was too late the market had quite a drop which would've been good if you acted on your gut feeling but you can't predict or ride every dip in the market. When your convinced a company is about to come off with it's plans in the not to distant future though you at least want to get a decent amount onto it which is what I'm aiming for even if it is only 20% of your portfolio if it 4 folds in quick time say under a year you've made 80% for that year, a bloody good return imo. I think SFG has to get finance and building this dry season. It's overdue and the Covid setback to finance is understandable.

Fingers crossed...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 20529436 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 67405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.