NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

funding strategy, page-4

1. 2,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    I think the plan of the management at the moment is clear.
    They are proving up the resource so that they can actually specify(within the errors of calculation and measurement) the resource they have identified.
    Once that is known accurately they can then address the funding of the development and commercialization of that resource.
    You can safely assume that they won't try to fund the development of this resource from CR/share dilution.
    The level of funding that he will need to be looking at will be of the order of $100 million in my opinion.
    Roughly $50 million for the pipe to market and the filtration/pumping station (Cost EGO $35 million+ for their complex plus the pipeline) then $50 million for the multi-stage/directional/layer fraccing well. (That is my guess from various readings and may be far too high. Australia is much dearer to do this work than USA but Peter may have another plan for that as well).
    I believe that PM will attempt to raise the required finance from the capital markets. What he needs to know is the best layer to do the first multifracc on to achieve the greatest results. Hence the need to analyse each of the layers in detail so that a catastrophic bad out come does not happen due to not doing a job properly.
    Proper/astute/responsible decision making.

By knowing what it is that we have also gives it an intrinsic value so that if we need to negotiate with another company we are not selling ourselves short.

Ego also forward sold gas to Alcoa to fund the construction of their processing plant.
    When you know what you have got you have options.
    You blokes need to sit back and be patient and stop throwing rocks, the job is being done well and at minimal cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.