BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Funding Structure, page-87

1. 2,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2431
    Nice video with some interesting comments by MM. Yes, she may not be the best presenter, but I've seen a lot worse. It shouldn't be the focus of discussion here, like other irrelevant stuff that posters are responding to from the trolls, which of course, I don't see.

As for the positives, the forthcoming HIV trial results, which are expected to demonstrate certain specific criteria wanted by partners, will enable a licencing agreement. This criteria is not something new to be proven, and therefore contains risk of failing, but is criteria supporting the knowledge learnt and released in their published paper last year. In short, it is no exaggeration to state that BIT225 is only months away, say by end Q1 next year at latest, from licencing, and the expectation, to use MM's words, to eradicate HIV infection.

On a side note, eradicating infection is somewhat different from eradicating HIV as a whole. You can't eradicate infection in individuals, unless you have infected individuals, which is the target of BIT225. Contrarily, eradicating HIV as a whole requires lifestyle change. Eventually though, once individual infection can be eradicated, this will lead in time to the reduction of overall infection, and the potential to eradicate the disease completely.

But make no mistake, BIT225 for treating HIV in conjunction with ART is going to be prescribed for treatment, under licence, in the very near future if compared to the 20 years its taken to develop.

BIT225 for treating against SARS-CoV-2 is very likely to receive an emergency use indication before years end, after a very short human trial in the near future, which has been designed under FDA guidance, and the crucial funding arrangements with a partner are under discussion. Exactly when is unknown, but my guess is that it will occur in present or next Q.

Why? Because both the in vitro/vivo data to date is so compelling, coupled with ample safety data from previous HIV trials, that partners will be scrambling to get hold of it. The demand for an effective drug for treating Covid is so great, that commercialization of BIT225 for Covid, is going to be a shoe-in, if the forthcoming human trials prove as successful as the mice and HIV trials.

This is what I have made my growing investment on. The data to date is the best possible, without dispute, and therefore in my mind is fully de-risked. Of course, trading is not medical science, and sometimes the difference in outcomes between the two can be dumbfounding. Eventually though, all things being equal, the two will be commensurate.

Not long now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.