MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Funding [to be] Secured, page-2

1. 859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

Always a good read @JID

I do wonder whether the looming 'many alternative financing options' is scaring new money away. I bought in under 2 weeks before it went into trading halt to announce the entitlements offer. Had I have known I would have stayed well clear.

I'd prefer debt funding if they reckon they can retire it so quickly. And the discount rate they've used in the DCF, if it's based on WACC, appears to have a significant debt component in it (thoughts, anyone? I'm no capital finance guru), otherwise I don't understand why it is low (or is 8% par for the industry????? I'm no guru AND I've researched poorly! [I haven't researched at all, if I'm being honest]).

Another capital raising would not do well in next 12 months, in my honourable opinion....I don't see the SP moving enough for me to share my % with newcomers. The only jolt I can see is from them coming out in March saying we've decided to mine, have secured debt funding, have bought up all the shovels Bunnings have to sell, and are ready to start digging tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.