JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

I understand the need for balance adds, but generaly if someone...

1. 15,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    I understand the need for balance adds, but generaly if someone thinks the share is going to go down and not up in any hurry arnt you better off selling out now and coming back later? Why didnt you sell out at .084 and buy back now if you knew it was coming? I have held from the 7c region and have bought more at .062 to average down but have not sold any because I believe sometime this year/early next we may hit 10c, my initial target and am willing to wait until a little later into the new year if needed.

They have released new news within the last two months, they have said potential oil reserves have increased by 50%, they have gone on a roadshow to present to investors and we have the spud coming up next week. Before all this I originally bought at 7c on some pretty decent volume at the time. The RI profit takers have been flushed out imo, that cant be a reason except if something goes wrong and then we may see some push down. The price drop has been on low volume compared to when the price rose all the way to .085.

My point is we all know the facts, but we all realise the potential here so people are allowed to be positive while being realistic. But if I didnt think JPR was going anywhere I would sell out but I think it might, so I like to be positive about it as well. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $0 9

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3495 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 34117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.