JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

If a company was going to pull something off like this ie:...

1. 15,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    If a company was going to pull something off like this ie: raising before a spud, like BCC did recently for instance, the company would make sure they pumped the share price first, or raised money when their share prise was up and running much higher similiar to BCC. It seems that companies who spring these raisings on their shareholders will also pump the price to raise the price of the raising as well. They have 6 mill in the bank currently and only conducted a RI 3 months ago so unlikely to ask shareholders but I would think 6 mill would last a while. Who knows these days I have lost a lot of trust in companies who have decided to raise money at huge discounts only to see my share holding massively diluted.

I think it is unlikely but who knows?? If they place money at a good price with a credible investor this can also be a good thing.

I see no one wanted to sell today, crazy to sell at these prices even if your in profit imo. Wont take much to buy JPR up to 7c level and higher pre-spud. Who knows what other news we may get in the near future as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $0 9

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3495 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 34117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.