JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

Lets be real people please. There is no production, and the...

1. 460 Posts.
    Lets be real people please. There is no production, and the share price isnt above the strike price of options (8 cents). Until these things happen, dont talk as if this has happened already. It could happen one day, but there is alot of water to pass under the bridge first. Say something intelligent like the author of this thread. A capital raising is only around the corner, however my thoughts are they will be after jpr finish their drill and before production testing.

And for gods sack look at the correction in the share price for what it is. No one is playing around with the share price forcing it to go lower. That stategy is dangerous. With the vague announcments the company has made why wouldn't people take some money off the table. They havent announced anything different now than two months ago? Completed a performance test, which means the well is in good condition. Doesnt mean oil can be pumped from it, the different structures, the api of the oil, etc This is all still to come. So in the development cycle they are still at the start line.

As for the options being better than the full shares. Going on my calculation, with the share price at 6 cents, and the excerise and share price of options at 9.5. That means the share price has to rise above 11 cents( 8 cents and 3 cents option price) for the options to be better than the shares (100% gain on each). Pretty risky if you ask me, because the shares havent been at that price since before the capital raising dulition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.