CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

funding??, page-19

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Salty,

Like you, I am a holder and have been one for a while now. But, just because I am one, doesn't mean that I have to close my eyes out altogether and stop listening to other contrarian views. Debate is healthy and there would be no debate if everyone is in agreeance with one another and with everything that is said/written in these threads.
    Besides, we are all posting is HC which is an open forum frequented by posters with all different types of ideas, especially if they have some supporting evidence in their comments.

I do welcome contrarian views/opinions and then it is up to me to decide if it was worth reading or have wasted my time in doing so.

I do know that for some of them, to me it appears that they have a method in their madness and could be driven by self interest, but we also have some non holders that could be willing to buy on market and are unsure if they are doing the right thing or not. Hence why they ask the hard questions. IMHO, one can easy decifer a post if it is a lot of hogwash or if it is genuine.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.33K 286.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 120916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.