ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi Gandaulf and all,Can you assist, as I am struggling to see...

1. 91 Posts.
    Hi Gandaulf and all,

Can you assist, as I am struggling to see where in the ANN that ECT will obtain funding?

"ECT has engaged YES BANK’s Sustainable Investment Banking Group along with existing
    advisory partner Greenard Willing, to set in place the initial structures and partners for
    implementation of ECT's India manufacturing strategy. That strategy is targeted at delivering a
    lower capital cost base for Coldry plant and equipment through India's highly skilled, top quality
    cost-competitive manufacturing base. The YES BANK-Greenard Willing team will carefully
    evaluate and select the most qualified and competent Indian suppliers for fabrication and delivery
    of Coldry plant and equipment to projects in India and globally. YES BANK and Greenard Willing
    have a unique knowledge based approach which is reflected in their many trusted relationships
    and strong understanding of the energy generation and coal industry in India. They recognise the
    opportunity for Coldry to help meet the massive energy needs of India with improved
    environmental benefits"

I read that ECT will gain form the two banks some strategic planning and contacts to make the Coldry offer more enticing for Indian customers - but there is no mention of funding whatsoever.

Don't get me wrong, I see this as a good ANN and I am looking at ESI closely with the ruler....but for me funding is the one area I am trying to ascertain regarding ECT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.