TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

funding, page-10

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I believe you are right moi.

my w8 comp will not let me see my graph data (some java prob) but I do not remember 7.5

whatever, imho trf's business outlook is acceptably and fundamentally at an all time high.

something has to give.

the following days and weeks, until we get finance confirmation, will no doubt throw a few more punters to the wind and if they are proven correct then the rest of us will be taken as prisoners.

it's the mkts. we choose to believe or ignore what news we are given. sometimes, a lot of definite crap is passed our way. however, in the mind of common sense who on earth would go so far as to chase port approval, build workers units, stockpile ore, org trucking and road agreements and not believe in what they are doing ?

and do not forget this. if it all goes as planned there will be very little debt and what there is can be paid of quickly. tell me another io miner in this situation ?

one has gotta see it as it is and not as it might be.

wrong or right, I am invested and will see what developments arise post finance announcements. we may be diluted beyond recognition but I doubt it.

ok, I speak as a trf holder with an ife business. most will understand the connection.

take care,

i'm orf tomorrow to look for that missing flight out of kl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.