TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

g'day zonks,bargain ? did not iceberg say he was going to be...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    g'day zonks,

bargain ?

did not iceberg say he was going to be buying more if it went lower or are you waiting for a much lower price still, ice ?

with iceberg 'joining the group as a hopeful' now, surely we must really be near to bottom.

no one seems to have realised the Baltic index surge since the end of the chinese new yr. it tumbled prior. as is usual. it all tells 40 much more iron ore is on its way again. not sure if it all means china remains wanting to boom still or whether the chinos are buying as much as they can before the remninbi is allowed to fall further. stockpiling ore is prob a better asset than renminbi notes.

as said before. all the dough spent to date by ife that has been spent on the infrastructure etc will be fairly valued once finance comes along. it will, I do not doubt it one bit.

so bargain for trf and ife ? well imo trf certainly is. I remember $2 and back then we had no mine on it's way. it's all absurd but then most long term, larger holders especially, know that already. both worth the good punt still imo.

I am not happy re the china debt situations and remain uninvested completely, apart from trf and a very few ife. I was waiting to add more ife but the trf offers have been quite tempting so have added a couple more shares. I gave up a coffee to do this. that is not easy. priorities you see.

orf to asialands shortly. when away, nice things often happen. if the flight goes well and we don't get lost then perhaps I will land to find the finance is through.

then for a coffee to celebrate.

at the gg's track of course lol.

take care,

sentiment to buy buy buy buy buy buy, ha ha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.