RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

Hi to Eye, Redlight, Stoss, & Carbroker,Like yourselves, I am a...

1. 369 Posts.
    Hi to Eye, Redlight, Stoss, & Carbroker,

Like yourselves, I am a relativley long term holder and think I will remain so. I'm disapointed in the flat line sp but do expect great things in the future and would be very upset to miss out.

I am persuaded by Redlight's very thoughtful piece (many thanks for an interesting read). I have also had very mixed results trying to time the market with short term plays. If you buy for fundamentals (which I did), hold until the fundamentals change for the worse. The fundamentals at rdf have only got better and better. There must be a big room somewhere for the mountains of cash heading their way. Their competitiors are dead or imploding and the installation rate is still near exponential.

Even the lowest prediction has the sp at around 100% up on todays price in a couple of years which is a pretty good return.

I did actually sell 5,000 rdf shares (a little over 10% of my holding) at a 15% loss, pumped the money into Toxo and am hundreds of % ahead on that play, another good fundamentals turnaround story. I am planning to hold Tox for a couple of years as well.

Once again, many thanks for the thoughtful responses and bolstering my resolve.

Regards,

Keith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.