SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Funding, page-8

1. 1,404 Posts.
    Good post.

Here some of the signs I would look for.

I would ask around and keep an eye out on information around Standard Bank from South Africa.

I have not heard any news about it .... so either no one has funding for this baby or a storm is brewing.

The worrying part about this stock -

Going by the 2014 activity report published by Sundance, "The government of Cameroon has extended the date to complete the conditions precedent to the Mbalam Convention to at least June 30th 2015. Failure to achieve the conditions precedent prior to that date will, if no further extension is granted, result in the cessation of the Mbalam Convention which may be considered an event of default as defined in the various convertible note deeds in place."

Why The Extension?
    When government signed the convention with Cam Iron on November 29th 2012 Cam Iron and its umbrella firm, Sundance Resources Ltd, were given 18 months (beginning November 29th 2012) to mobilise at least USD 4.7 billion , about FCFA 3,000 billion, money needed for the first phase, before it is served an exploitation permit.

http://www.steelguru.com/internatio...balam_and_Nabeba_iron_ore_project/351798.html

Really nice work on PPL who bought at 2.9 cents .  Hope you have that sell of price in mind !!

2015 - here we come !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.