SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

Thank you very much for the comprehensive response, I will be...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thank you very much for the comprehensive response, I will be looking into and continually referring back to it so I can grasp it fully. Based on your statements the area looks quite sound, and further feasibility studies are just needed. I won't be able to look at the video until Friday night or the weekend, so I apologise if I reiterate anything that has been mentioned in that.

By the looks of it there are quite a lot of Silver outcrops, considerable more than gold. But river orchy 300 g/t is phenomenal, is there any reason these have not been further investigated (aside from the death)? Likewise the veins are looking promising from the dataset you provided

Just a question, by the statement of massive sulphide deposit does Dr. Holwell refer to the possibility of carlin-style mineralisation? ( I understand what a sulphide deposit is, we are yet to just put '2 and 2' together)

Funnily enough, I am also studying Human Resource Management as a double major, and I strongly believe that the overall management of a company is integral to the performance. Has there been any past failures by management, any recent changes and is the management style suiting the companies goals?

Again, I apologise for a lot of basic questions, but these might help not only me but other potential investors categorically and quickly assess the viability of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.