KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Funding, page-4

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    It’s very clear as Harvett demonstrates - the market loves our approach over the tired old ‘I don’t give a toss about current shareholders give me big money do I can sit back’ funding models.

its a really good point - our approach means we must show consistent increasing value in our products - and it should give confidence to holders that we are taking this approach, as it’s exactly what we want - forget the daily SP but a constantly increasing value proposition in our IP is what we need.

its obvious we continue to add value to our products day by day in multiple concurrent trials and that value is largely being paid for by collaborators and each funding round comes at a better point for negotiations and should these amounts should not be all that is required they should probably not exceed approx 4-5 million amount each iteration.

we are a tuned engine monitored daily and transparently if not weekly and not looking for dumbed-down solutions to appease those incapable of operating or mentally considering operations in an agile way.

all the top growing game changing business’ are adopting these practices and the benefits can be seen in their SP values as indeed the green shoots we now see after all our hard work restructuring, refocusing, rebranding and collaborating with multiple partners in an open and transparent way - the benefits of this is that we are hitting projected milestones (to date without exception) something others struggle to do.

one of the benefits of agility is we can pivot based on new information - one of the benefits of Agile is projects are delivered faster and cheaper than traditional
    models and this can easily be googled.

our approach is perfect for our times - all others not adopting this approach are either in the process of changing to it or will be soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.