MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

funding

1. 572 Posts.
    Attempting to review financing agenda for Moly Mines.

FIRST----
    TKMet (the company who have agreed to take and process all MOL's production) have also agreed to participate in the equity financing component subject to final TKM board approval.

May we assume that the equity proportion of the fund raising is likely to progress in this direction?

The present low share price will make it more attractive for any institution to to provide finance on an equity basis.

Usually such take ups result in a share allocation below market value at the time - but not always so.

Also assume that management is well on the way with negotiations to finalise the equity component of the fundraising.

Somewhere I gathered that Harbinger Company was in the process of organising a Bond Offer to market for balance of funding.
    That it was hoped to offer the Bonds by September.

If these assumptions are correct we could see the financing completed in October - November????

If so MOL share price will be "rickety" until finance has been finalised.

When financing has been completed expect some positive exposition - institutional and other - of MOLY with a likely surge in share price.
    $4 to $7 is my gut feeling "guesstimate".

Will welcome comments that can add to the facts and details relating to the financing.

In the mean time institutional interests are for Moly's share price to be suppressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.