BRL 0.68% 73.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

The recent annoucement, along with other 'market' sources are...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    The recent annoucement, along with other 'market' sources are painting a potentially good picture for ol' BRL:
    1. Yes, I think they could be purchasing some assets of Solid Energy for a dirty cheap price, might not be a bad idea (even if it is 750k spent on due diligence)
    2. Rumors (over on sharetrader) that Huntley is still burning through that stock pile of coal, and someone (surely?) needs to fill the ex-Solid Energy contract
    3. Maybe Bathurst are thinking of purchasing one of Solid Energy's North Island mines in order to do this?
    4. Will this require further capital raising?
    5. Clearly the bank providing the previous financing wants out (understandable given some banks fair of resources at this moment)
    6. A conversion rate of 0.022 to me clearly shows both parties agree the share should be worth more than 0.014 current market price!
    7. I note that RIM recently increased its holding from 18.5 to 19.9%... does something happen when they pass 20%?

Would be great to hear all your feedback, but I would not be jumping out of BRL now... the party could be just getting started (one would hope, after a couple of terrible years!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.005(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $140.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 73.5¢ 70.5¢ $218.2K 299.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80000 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.