PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Gee, what a difference a cr makes to a company's outlook!Now we...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Gee, what a difference a cr makes to a company's outlook!

Now we have people analyzing DH's body language and voice modulation for signs of treachery!

All of the whinging, shock, and horror over the last week or so from ABU holders in this forum, isn't going to make 1 ounce of even 1 gram of difference to the company's directors!

Either you believe in ABU's management and plans to become a successful Gold miner or you don't. No point whinging about it, its done and dusted.

The facts still remain that ABU has a pile of Gold, it will be cheap to mine, the profits will be high, they have a $10m loan facility and about $23m in the bank. This certainly makes the company appear more solid. And large investors will like that.

I was looking for a sp of 10c+ in the next year or two, I have downgraded that to 7.5c+ due to the cr. Patterson's 7c+ price expectation would similarly be 5c+.

Is there a better Australian company, in Australia, sitting on a pile of ore, ready to mined in the next few months, that is looking highly likely for the sp to rise 200% to 300%??? If so please let us know.

Go ABU!

(ps those looking for divine signs, Monty Pythons' Life of Brian is full of them, the holy sandshoe etc. lol!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.