CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

funds buying...., page-12

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    oh and cobalt too at USD 20.50 / lb latest September spot ........ most important to know if u r heading for 10% world producer status ex later sulphides project, tho half of starter 1300 tpa ex oxides aint bad for a "taste" hey?

Unless China falls in an absolute heap, really cant see MUCH retrace in any metals ...... they will just sit back and exchange all their likely-to-be increasingly worthless greenbacks holdings for long term stockpiles u would think, cos they do work in 5 year plans unlike short term traders ..... didnt Mme Fu tell us so at Melbourne Mining club meet ?

You just have to remember that Chinese middle class is only about 10% of the population but fast growing and my personal experience tells me they are same consuming capitalists as anyone else. And India?

Nah, we are heading for mid term resources supply deficits unless the world falls sharply in a heap ...... and even then, everyone would print paper to keep the system afloat whilst assets values were imploding under debt ..... so relatively speaking u would likely see wealth creation if you were a commodity producer cf commodity user. Its all relative ...... GORM Ark theory of course.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.