CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: take us to warp 2 scottie Further on U-spin-offs. The only...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: take us to warp 2 scottie Further on U-spin-offs. The only reason I can see why specs are spinning off their U-assets is cos this is the way they can best raise the cash for U-exploration and trying to add a bit of smoke and mirrors market cap for keeping the motherships afloat.

CMR not only has its U-exploration cash in hand, it ALSO has its future U-plant capex hands in hand. And has the other metals projects free carried to production. No need for any more funds at this stage. And keepin the Ark intact ensures global recognition and enhanced ability to horse trade with the majors.

U guys gotta get outa this daytrading spec mentality and begin realising what u r holding here. We are at half a bill market cap when PDN (sovereign risk, hedged, indebted, not yet U future producer), FMG (mega-indebted one product wonder non-producer) and ERA (hedged U producer with production problems) are all at around 2.5 BILL market caps ... and the OX at 4 bill in Laos for Zeus' sakes !!! IMO we have a 5 times catch-up upside from here before we start talking in terms of fair value for mature base metals and uranium at proposed (min?) 4 and 2 mill tpa production rates.

Course, we still have plenty of real milestones to reach to minimise each step of project risk etc and am assuming market risk is same for all, but RELATIVELY speaking I would prefer my hard-earned invested according to personal GORM capital preservation / growth strategy instead of "speccing" in this market.

Anyway, I prefer to do my shopping in supermarkets and not milkbars.

All personal KISS opinion of course.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.