PER 0.64% 7.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

WRT to Platinum and AEF ceasing to be substantial.re Platinum -...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 833
    WRT to Platinum and AEF ceasing to be substantial.

re Platinum - they were sitting for a long time very close to 5% (5.15%).. they had a top down instruction across the fund to lighten.. this is the only reason that lead them going below 5%. I was informed they have not sold a share since!!AEF.. i think any novice can see their execution is not there to achieve the maximum sale price.

We all know what that’s called. As AEF is listed, the only consolation is they have been selling down a number of other holdings.

More importantly for the medium term, a number of Wall Street analysts are predicting the FDA’s actions towards Sarepta’s Gene Therapy program (potency tests, nominated trial end points etc) could set Sarepta back 3 years in that program. What does that also mean for Roche’s $1.1bn investment??

@waynesworld I also note from the recent research on ANP, on page 2, paragraph 3, the reference to ‘new technologies’ is referring, definitely to gene therapy and maybe even to exon skipping, that there is a sizeable boot being sunk into those products!!! Something I am sure has not been lost on the regulators either!!

We wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $69.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $1.882K 24.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6454 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 125752 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.