PTM 0.95% $1.04 platinum asset management limited

Ann: Funds Under Management - August 2019, page-21

1. 9,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Who ever believes the chinese economy is dead must b brain dead.
    Ever since the head (HK) was put back on the tiger the tiger grew like no other economy.All that was required was for china to have a major financial hub in hk plus entry to wto and china's economic future was guaranteed.
    It may have its debt issues,but unlike the US the central govt controls everything best of both worlds,central govt control trump can only dream of plus capitalism..
    Leading technology,absolute state of the art manufacturing etc etc etc etc.
    And y even the US understands the only way to control china in the future militarily will b a developed india with its younger population.
    Hence i'm happy with ptms investments in china ,if i'm correct but i must read Alee's post again ie as in co's like alibaba and ten cents.
    Trump has caused a hiccup in china ie some lack of confidence in chinese share market and imo confidence and strength in the US share market,but it will settle and china as a super power is here to stay imo only.
    ps Alee i understand i own shares in ptm as a fund manager,but if ptm buys into international solid co's its good for those that give ptm their capital to manage which will result ptm commissions growing FUM going forward once china and trump come to an agreement re trade deficit.
    As posted imo its lucky we have the no1 and no2 economies doing what is required to stay strong.Makes up for europe.and gives me a little more confidence re global economic concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
-0.010(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $605.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.07 $1.03 $2.805M 2.689M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 51604 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 30740 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.04
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.03 893377
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
PTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.