ODA 2.70% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

My take is mylife pushes the apps. That has a cost like an SMS...

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    My take is mylife pushes the apps. That has a cost like an SMS as you would know, like all form of marketing they send out thousands and get a few buys. So yes that works but if you stop marketing then no more revenues and of course your costs go up anyway paying for the push. Thats why you get a straight line. If an app is good and getting organic growth then the line will start to curve then you are onto something.

They spend very little on this type of marketing sadly, most of it goes to wages, travel and other costs. Check the latest report its all there.

In 2000 when I bought in google maps didn't exist, apps didn't exist. I mean it sounded like a great idea. Google maps was actually developed originally by an Aussie in Sydney. I wonder if they were connected sometimes. That is I think it was genius but at the time but they couldn't make it a happen then.

If it were me and of course I am a genius I would get back to basics and redevelop the route tracker for the broader market make it the best thing out there make it smart phone hardware, sell it worldwide and sell it cheap. Current map databases are imperfect like OSM could use the data gained from professional drivers. I mean tracking the source of goods is of interest to everybody at some point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $1 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32500 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.