XJO 0.80% 7,733.7 s&p/asx 200

funkymonks - sitting bull friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Okay, it's a bull elephant - the Indian was too obvious.

---------------

Warning.. incoming artillery. It's not directed at you, compatriots. Better duck anyway, there could be some inadvertant shrapnel damage.

Helmets on

As if the week hasn't been bad enough. The world seems to be full of parasites.

The little gift shop down the road trying to survive. Two dear ladies making their shop nice and friendly and pretty. Flowers, oils and music with a smile. In comes grease ball customer. Touch, feel and soil the poduct, whip out the pen, get the web address for ordering on the internet - a few bucks cheaper.

They're parasitical maggots trendsetters. Want the shop to be around instead of walking past a vacancy sign? Buy from it ya donk heads.

CNN. Reporter reporting on how to get the best bargain on Black Friday. Encouraging the scourge. ' Viewers should sleep over night at the door so you can get the cheap plasma'

The plasma is the one that the store, in a desperate attempt to get someone, ANYONE into the store, sells it at a big big loss. They try to attract a buck and employ the carol singers, window dressers, overtime staff, Santa Claus for free with the kiddies, pretty lights and decorations. Why all that trouble to get someone to buy something for below cost?

Because Trendsetters, they might make a few bucks on the coffee you have or the batteries you buy for the remote. Is that toooo much for the shop to ask for all that cheer and employment injecting wealth into the economy.

No way, the reporter, clever cheap arsed Miss Dick says.

'But don't buy the batteries in store, get them on the internet for a buck cheaper.

I get these oxygen wasters at work too. For gods sake, spend some of your damned Rudd hand out with an Australian company - me for example.

'No, like, I need it, like - for Bali' ! Y Gen - with bad parents probably on the dole.

Can't stand 'em xjo'ers. Lower that a flea on a sewer rats arse.

Okay...Helmets off

--------------------

The pshsycology of the thread.

Am I the only one that felt like slitting my wrists five minutes into the thread yesterday morning?

Just got over my only chuckle for the week with Sck's excellant cranker of the pic of me after the diet. (Actually it was SnakeLady's brother) What comes next? A chuckle wrecker. Seretonin turns into bile.

'Euro on "DEATH WATCH" CNBC header..now germany in trouble.. One big black hole...not good..' Martis Bloody Martis (Pisces awaits)

Others join in. Smart money rubbing hand swith glee. Charts with arrows and range lines pointing down to levels of when Gough was in.

Thank the lord we have some fine humour on the thread. I am so spoilt for choice for cranker headers. Here's my short list from last night.

A tough choice

Moolamanic's HOW I MET MY WIFE FRIDAY
    'Buy but don't be too concerned about the tight stops....let her run and catch her on the roundabout...
    Thats how I met my wife!

EXFILES KERPUNK IS COMING FRIDAY
    The kerplunk is coming , but from where and when?

REDBACKA'S THE TREND IS THE TREND TIL THE BEND AT THE END FRIDAY.

PADDINGTONS NICE SHOULDERS FRIDAY
    we could be making a nice right shoulder here of a head and shoudlers bottom. Applies through many stocks.

DISCO'S BIG BANG THEORY
    Imagine Pauley, Maxi, Cyclic and Yotta at a party. You wouldn't know what was going on. Are they the guys from Big Bang Theory?

But as suggested by Pisces. Who normally gets thing arse about (smiling) The winner is...

Some say that he does trantric yoga whilst listening to Isacc Hayes 'Shaft' Can you dig it and that his stereo system costs more than his car.

All we know is that he is the one and only...and much respected and admired...

FUNKYMONK

'I'm not bear either I'm a sitting bull, with the occasional very short term dip. Funkymonk

Good luck today Trendies - stop depressing Paddington as she has guests at high tea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.