XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

funkymonks - sitting bull friday, page-104

1. 17,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    well lets have an updated look at my chart. That target of 3900 is looking more likely now. I first put this up the morning before we broke the neckline. Some people liked the chart but I was surprised that a few didn't....not offended just surprised because youse guys could never offend me because I love yis all like my brothers and sisters........but for those who weren't convinced lets talk about this a bit more because at the end of the day the only thing that really matters is that you see things my way ;)

We are unlikely to hit 3900 today but we could on Monday. the last major high was Oct 28....this Sunday will be 30 days so there is a reason in Gann for Monday to be a turn date. The last major low was October 4th which is 55 days before next Monday...so there is a reason in fibonacci for a low on Monday. The high for the year on the XJO was Monday April 11th which is 231 days before next monday and seeing as april 11th was a monday and 233 days is a fibonacci number that may also be close enough for rock and roll. Coming down from the April 11th high there was a last hooray high on July 8 before the total collapse into the August low and July 7th (one day error) is 144 days before next Monday.

and if all that is not enough to convince you then I have one last indicator that tells us we are near the end of the fall...the DSI (Disco Stu Indicator). Since the October 4 low Disco Stu has been buzzing like Muhammad Ali before a showdown with Smokin' Joe but I was very surprised to see DS donning the ash cloth and lamenting the market today.....When the market has even bought a bull like Disco to his knees then you know the bottom is very near.

Happy dayz ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.