XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

BD....Lady Q and I have not bought in yet...We offloaded all our...

1. 328 Posts.
    BD....

Lady Q and I have not bought in yet...

We offloaded all our gold a while back after she kicked me in the ribs and said we where up like 15% on bought "real Gold" from a local gold shop... and for a Thai to tell me to sell gold, well, it was my main indicator.

Time is coming BD... I will take my truck in an load it up only 25% of my cash holdings and then follow it up. Learnt long ago not to burn all my powder and be stupid about it all. Living a good life style to me is important and being broke on a wrong call, is something I have done before and will not repeat again.

Being able to wait in this game is the hardest thing to do, yet I have lost no money this downturn and plan on making plenty when the "Day of Moses" (that cracked me up), comes...

Take it easy BD... last time I bought BHP and RIO it was a lot lower then this and I sold them off at the start of this year when I got struck on my sell calls. Yet who is know. This is the stockmarket and this may be the lows. Lots of educated guessing going on now. What do you prefer? Guessing or facts? That is the hard part...

I am holding only 2 speck stocks and one of them I have had for 10 years and it is a 8 banger now, but once it had been a 60 banger and I was greedy on it... thought it was going to 150 bang on the news out come but it fell over. Learnt from that one...

This is the best thread on HC and this will be the place that I feel the news of when to start buying will come from... some of the best charting and best overall feel on the net on the Aussie Market...

All above are my views... like my quote says, I am VERY unstable but I feel more is to come off...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.