IVR 5.41% 3.5¢ investigator resources ltd

Funny Games - this is interesting, page-10

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    guys look at the news over the weekend, Washington declared a emergency ffs .... the god dam markets are gonna take a massive dump again this week, Its already confirmed gold and silver will fly tomorrow, not only did a person i USA die but Australia had its first death , this is just gonna add too the chaos.

We will see the market open tomorrow with Australia pumping gold, and then China / asia sessions come into play and we have the HIGH impact China Manufacturing Data tomorrow, its going to be bad, maybe the Worst in history, it will shock the market and send even more buyers into gold and silver safe haven )

Dont let the fall in gold and silver put you off guard, i Talked about this pullback 2 weeks ago needing to happen before we can push higher, it was Needed after a surge like that and Margin calls obviously came into play.

if im wrong and we suddenly waterfall i will never post a god dam thing on this thread ever again. Not only that but im holding alot of buys in Gold and silver, right when the market ended i jumped in because i am confident its going to push back into 1600 on open, and Silver will push back into 18$ Very quick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $81.32K 2.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 480078 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 280699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.