GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi troyus, my name is slura and i'm a closet gold nerd :)While I...

1. 3,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1554
    Hi troyus, my name is slura and i'm a closet gold nerd :)

While I don't have charts and price predictions to back up my opinion, I do have a novice opinion.

My thoughts are that the pog will continue its rise higher, this at the moment, just a breather on the way to higher highs, will break after the euphoria of the G20 subsides.

The fundementals of the world din't change overnight, to me it actually showed that they couldn't really agree on any major ways to fix the major economys, without trying to protect their own.

I wouldn't be surprised with a pullback in all markets, probably to match the lows. I can see the market recovering around the 1st/2nd quarter of 2010 when the combined stimulus finally kicks in, with pog taking another breather here, maybe probably one of the bigger breathers, before we see inflation start to kick in early 2011. This is when I see pog going to its major highs, with another extened/sustained run as the fed struggle to mop up the money. My thoughts is, this run will be for 5+ years, taking pog to around the 2000us level.

So I guess from this you can take me as a long termer pog investor:)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.