MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Funny no Meo talk ?

1. 65 Posts.
    I find it really amazing pretty much every post here is about Mosman and its "issues"

Gentlemen and ladies , please think of MEO . We have nothing but expensive permits and not nearly enough cash to Stay in business for more than 18 months tops . And that is just using the cash we have for solely admin and wage costs. We have announced no drilling and no farm in is actually happening .

I read I think staymour or spitfire or slater or the usual saying mosman has no cash and can't move on any permits . They laughed at this . Laughed , gents this is the situation MEO not mosman is in !!!! Wake up .

We have permits that the cash we have couldn't cover the paperwork ! Lot alone drill . Mosman have cash yo move on murcheson which could be the big news there .

5 to 1?? I'm amazed the offer is now this . I'm glad I didn't commit but now ?

What happened to,this unnamed farm in ???

I'm tired of hearing how bad mosman is , how about actually discussing MEO ? Oh that's right we are all fine , bury the head in the sand etc .

The figures said here about mosmans murcheson program are way out , it's onshore not offshore , fracking is pure nonsense and won't even be a consideration in NZ . SRK are a very serious entity and are operating in many countries and areas . To say they are bias is scandalous . I'd be very careful of making statements to the contrary . That report is valid and paints a fantastic picture , cross drilling which hasn't been done there yet will be very new and prob rewarding .

Too many posters with bias views and anger at mosman rather than addressing MEO problems .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.