MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Funny no Meo talk ?, page-9

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    First of all , in2it, you are a Mosman holder.
    If you want to attempt a debate , please stop the pathetic and embarrassing pretence ....
    Your posts on LSE were clear where you lay, however we all knew long before you posted there....
    90 % percent chance of success, oh my lord, you really haven't got a scooby doo have you
    You could drill a new producing well in a known and proven reservoir next to 6 others all producing and still not have 90% COS... And I assure you, fracking will most certainly be required to extract anything from the reservoir.
    What is cross drilling ? This is new drilling terminology , is this your own ? Certainly as a 32 year industry professional, I have never heard of cross drilling...is it the opposite to happy drilling ?
    The fantasy element professor Z you spout is quite spectacular... Yes I am in agreement this is indeed you.
    Put your shares in, wait, you don't have to put in. Let's all play games though and pretend shall we, yes put them in to mosman, sit back and relax...however with only 1.6% already thinking like you , not much that posting on HC is going to do for your masters in my view. The game is really up.
    Also now 2 months you have been in turmoil, banging of MEO at every opportunity , telling us all the only way is to join Mosmsn and lording up your own company...one would have reasonably assumed , your phantom shares would have been long since put into Mosmans tiny little jam jar of acceptance..yet now you say , no, you still not done this, wow that really does not compute.
    SRK consultants, well they certainly hit the lode bang in at your crossroads with your donkey didn't they, 10 million dollars to produce formation water, yes all rather impressive... , can you tell me who else globally uses their reports for prospective oil and gas reserve modelling , so we can all be impressed by the calibre of their background and previous forecasts of world beating gas reserves discovered by micro cap 1 year old speccie oilers?
    Ok, things to do... No further time on you PZ....
    Have a great weekend and look forward to either your next message in LSE or on here, entertainment value is pretty good....however remember there is a basic rule 101 about being a liar, ( not that this is a reference to you at all, just thought I would share what a very good business colleague told me)in protracted negotiations A liar must never forget the lies he started of telling at the beginning...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.