FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Quite amazing only 3 months ago, FAR's share price was just...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Quite amazing only 3 months ago, FAR's share price was just meandering at the sub 8 cent mark, bar a couple of minor breakouts. It has been there for the past 2 years, drifting aimlessly. During that time in the past, many a posters here have stated they would sell at the numbers we are currently taking a breather at. I have a very substantial holding and near would have given a minor limb to get to this price, after 2 years of feeling like a yo-yo.

But hey, here we are, and looking a lot more stable this time around "I think?" Greed will more than likely overtake mental power. The uncertainty of many of our unanswered questions still lingers. The mammoth at Samo is yet to rear it's head. But at this stage the downside appears to be so minor, the upside requires only a little bit of luck. Then we will see which nation wants our success, and the Senegalese and the Gambians future the most.

Rather than bait 10 cent or promote 20. Let's all sit back and enjoy our push into the mid teens and hope for no retreat. Unlike a lot of companies on the ASX, our share price has the limited joy of the MC jumping approximately 56 million dollars for every 1 cent gained. The benefit will keep the DTérs at bay and park our shares to the long term. Too gain 4 cent on a day will require pretty special information, exception of Samo, which will see or SP double if not triple on the smell of an oily rag.

My advise is. If your here for the marginal gamble that lay in the very near future which is red or black, one's personal choice. The rewards could or could not meet expectations. In the big picture, a whole nation is somewhat dependent on the results that FAR deliver. Don't sweat the half to one cent rise or fall. If success is meant to be, the people of the Gambia, then the Government, Company, the major shareholders, then us on Hot Copper will all share in the spoils.

Take a position and don't head truck yourself. Tomorrow's 13.5 cent could be Decembers 40. Thick skin, big kegs, and the way time travels, a blink of the eye are the criteria for potential future wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.