Banjar, The Indoneasions are definately not the best jungle...

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Banjar,
    The Indoneasions are definately not the best jungle fighters around!

The Vietcong where way better and after the battle of long tan the Vietcong commanders ordered there soldiers never to get into a major firefight with Australians again!

The Americans lost Vietnam not the Australians and not giving the Americans to much credit it is very hard to fight the enemy on its own turf-it is good thing they lost anyway!

I am very aware of the Aussie propaganda bullshit that goes around but I will give credit where it is due.

Why do you think the Aussie SAS where in Iraq and not the American Rangers before the war broke out,because like what the American military admits from the highest level is they are the best in the world.I personally disagree with that I reckon the British SAS are just as good.

Why in the Americans camps in Afganistan after a battle when the Aussies go into the mess the Americans stand aside? ask yourself that!

Who cares if the Indos are the best jungle fighters around anyway what has that got to do with anything.If there was ever going to be a war with Indonesia it would be on our soil.

Firstly they would have to dodge the navies torps and the airforces bombs and we know who is way more technicality advanced.

Secondly they would have to combat our terrain and climate if they did reach our shores,good luck with that one.

Then they would have to combat our Army the one Rommel was referring to when Hitler once asked him in appreciation to the good job he was doing what he wanted and Rommel said "give me an Australian army"

Don't be foolish in saying we would be a walk over there is one thing that occupants and decendants from the British Isles have in common,you mess with us and you have got a fight!!

Indonesia the place most people want to live-yeah ok??

I would be interested in hearing your response Banjar!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.