SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

funny sh$t, page-9

1. 731 Posts.
    re: 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.....bang pop. kellygirl....u got me .....lol ....oh I mean Bultana...lol

I only have the one nic, as I have stated b4. I couldn't care less, if I had 7 nics ramping SLT.

The only thing I care about is the day when SLT runs.
    We all know there are posters with several nics, not me, but I dont think it is wise to buy any stock just because a HC member posts on it....stupidity!!!! unless you have been watching them closely

I have a few posters that I follow and I have bought their stocks, only by following their posts and watching if the stock rises accordingly. I know I can trust these guys, by their past performances....and I dont mean to be rude kellygirl, but you mate are defineately not one of these guys...lol....you are a long way off even being on my favourites....

I have always wanted to put you on my ignore list, but that would make me lose out on having a good laugh, I reckon the only reason you still hold SLT is because you believe Billygates, cloud, mine and a few others posts....

Mate, you are breaking all the rules of a good share trader ......never trust someone you dont know.....

SELL KELLYGIRL SELL.....lol

If you still hold, reward time MAY be very, very soon.......or this could be a ramp....

The Decision I Will Leave With You All

Kenny...Glah by name, Galah by nature....or maybe, just maybe I know what I am talking about.....hmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.