BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Personally I would prefer to see a performance bonus linked to...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Personally I would prefer to see a performance bonus linked to achieving production rather than a certain market cap - (but that's not usually how it works) however, regardless of this, I for one will be attending the AGM (and hoping to meet fellow posters there and afterwards) and am firmly in the camp that supports Alex and his team.

When you operate in African countries the timelines are African time. This is outside of control of Bassari - and if they push harder they go to the bottom of the pile. They are doing everything they possibly can to proceed as quickly as possible.

Yes, the timelines have dragged on and, though it is taking longer than any of us want, continual progress is being made and we move ever closer to all the loops being closed and getting into production.

Alex and his team (with the support of all the long term shareholders) have kept Bassari afloat during the leanest gold mining period in history where huge numbers of similar companies have gone under.

The major hurdles have been overcome.
    The minor hurdles are processing steps are being worked through

These are not fat cats sitting back creaming money - they are hard working managers of shareholders interests who are doing everything they can in difficult circumstances - and the patient investors who stay the course and continue to support the company will be richly rewarded.

Cheers
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.