EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Funny Think About The Stock Market

1. 7,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    Every one knows we are so under valued , every one knows RH is correct about our share price where we should be $1.50 to $2.00 AUD , and yet every one hesitates to make conviction of their decision to purchase EMH shares . Why do people wait til the price is already there . I thought the objective was to buy when it is cheap and sell when there is a rally / announcement . We all know that there will be a take over and or partnership , we all should know that it will be much higher than our current market cap , we all know that the expansion study will read so much better than our PFS , we all know there will be an extreme shortage of lithium , we all should know that the Lithium price is going to go higher ( one of our other ASX companies just increased their spodumene price even though they had a contract already , and the buyer was happy ) . We all know we are heading to production , the tax sellers have stopped in Australia and two thirds of last months supply went to AIM or Germany , so what does that leave us . Very few shares for sale !!! Top 40 has increased in last month , I have snuck in to by as many as I could myself . Will love it in the next announcement , will probably sell a few to those that have been waiting to make the decision . LOL Don't ya just love the stock market !!!
    And Parry's chart will probably be correct .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.