GPN greater pacific gold limited

you can not judge any movement in the stock by a few hundred...

1. 41 Posts.
    you can not judge any movement in the stock by a few hundred dollars.

By the way some research on the chairman maybe an idea:

Sabre resources 98 and who is he in their with? answer the ex chairman?
    Pharmaust? an attempted takeover look who is there?
    Cityview corp
    Triton Resources

I phoned the ex-chairman on friday interesting and enlightening. Although the ex chairman may not in my mind have been the ideal person for the job. If what he has to say has any degree of fact i have great concern.

I also spoke to a very large shareholder of all three on friday. Not happy and pointed out.

1.Since the new crew were taken on board the share price has been a disarster.

2.The delays in the YRR report. The general lack of knowledge and promotion of the stock. Imagine 151m ton at high grade and the stock goes down.Please!

3.Where is the new chairman how much stock has he bought. It is either lack of faith or lack of money niether of which are a good thing.

4.A legal case i am told is a foot between the remtas and ospery properties pty ltd (wad 140 of 2008)

The real question is what are the new board doing. Who is Streamline Capital and what fees are they or the new board charging. Remember that now cash is king.

on the other hand what did the old crew do, answer very little and only marginally better.

anyway having spoken to these two i am sure there is plenty to come in this saga.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.